Today, Destiny 2 received a scheduled hotfix to look fix bugs and do some minor rebalances. Here’s what’s going on with the Destiny 2 patch notes for April 1.
As with all news happening today on April Fool’s it’s important to look at the bigger picture to make sure you’re not getting got. I certainly did earlier today with Apex Legends, so make sure you’re looking out.
That said, this hotfix/update has been on the calendar for nearly a week and it’s full of actual useful fixes and changes, so it seems pretty safe.
Here’s everything you need to know about the Destiny 2 patch notes for April 1, 2021.
- GUIDE: Destiny 2: How To Complete The Graven Scrawl Week 5 Challenge
Destiny 2 Patch Notes April 1
The full list of patch notes for the hotfix 22.214.171.124 / 2.16 update are as follows:
Strike: Proving Grounds
- Fixed an issue where players could get out of bounds during the Proving Grounds boss fight.
- Players must now take on the Right of Proving from an even playing field.
- Fixed an issue where Heavy ammo spawned under the Distant Shore map in some game modes
GAMEPLAY AND INVESTMENT
Bounties and Pursuits
- Fixed an issue impacting the glyph puzzles for the Xenophage Exotic quest chain.
- The Hive glyphs will now correctly react and respond when shot with semi-auto, burst, automatic, or energy weapon variants.
- Fixed an issue where the The Insight Terminus Nightfall Triumph wasn’t counting progress.
- Fixed an issue where Guardian Games Ghosts were removed from inventory.
- Alongside this hotfix, players who lost Guardian Games Ghosts will receive replacements upon log-in.
- If your Inventory is full when entering orbit, Ghosts will be forwarded to the Postmaster.
For more coverage on Destiny 2, make sure to stick right here with DualShockers.