Fortnite is set to receive a brand new update today (March 30) and there’s a lot of changes coming to the game. We’ve got everything you need to know about the v16.10 update, including the patch notes and when the servers will be down.
If the brand new Chapter 2: Season 6 wasn’t enough content for you, you don’t need to worry because Epic Games still has some things left up their sleeve. There’s a brand new Spring Breakout event coming to the game with a bunch of new skins, challenges, and a tournament. Read all about it at the link below.
Fortnite Update v16.10 Patch Notes
Below you will find the official patch notes for the Fortnite update released on March 30, taken from the Fortnite Status Twitter account.
- A new apex predator stalks the Island
- BoneCrafting and loot adjustments!
- Creative Powerups now support Team, Class, and All combinations
- Pirate flagComing April 3rd at 8 PM ET: new Save the World Ventures Season
- Primal Shotgun fire rate reduced
- White heavy check markMakeshift Shotgun adjustments
- White heavy check markCrafting material costs now scale with Makeshift rarity
- White heavy check markAnimal Bones and Mechanical Parts can appear as added floor loot
As a reminder, the Zero Crisis Finale will remain available as a playlist until the downtime for v16.10.
Also, please note that the patch size will be larger than normal on PC.
This week, we’re experimenting with bringing back moving Storm Circles to non-competitive modes for the last two zones. Let us know what you think!
March 30 Server Downtime Schedule
So, when will the servers be down in preparation for the latest Fortnite update on March 30? You can find the US and UK times of the server downtime below:
4AM ET / 1AM PT / 9AM BST
Epic Games didn’t give a time for when the servers will be back online, but downtime is usually around 2 hours.
Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 6
Fortnite kicked off Chapter 2: Season 6 in style, there’s a lot of new content for players to jump in to. Not only is there new points of interest on the Battle Royale map, but there’s also brand new skins, a new crafting system, and even animals.
DualShockers have got everything you need to know about the latest season before you jump in and play.