The Pokemon TCG is celebrating the franchise’s 25th anniversary in style this year, and fans cannot wait until the Celebrations set releases after Evolving Skies.
The Celebrations set is specifically designed to mark the anniversary, with many of the products sporting the ‘25’ Pikachu logo.
The set will include Mini Tins featuring starters from each generation, V Boxes, ETBs, Collector’s Chests and more.
Pokemon TCG Celebrations Release Date and Products
- The Pokemon TCG Celebrations collection will be released on October 8, 2021, with a few select products releasing later in the month.
The products that will be releasing on October 8, 2021 include:
- Celebrations Collection – Lance’s Charizard V Box
- Celebrations Collection – Dragapult Prime Box
- Celebrations Collection – Dark Sylveon V Box
- Celebrations Deluxe Pin Box
- Celebrations Elite Trainer Box
- Celebrations Mini Tins
- Celebrations Special Collection – Pikachu V-Union
October 22, 2021 will see the release of the Celebrations Premium Figure Collection – Pikachu VMAX and the Celebrations Ultra Premium Collection.
A Celebrations Collector’s Chest will also be released in October, but no specific release date has been given.
Pokemon TCG Celebrations – Where to Pre-Order
Magic Omens still has Pikachu V-Union Boxes, Deluxe Pin Collection Boxes, Collector’s Chests, Mini Tins, Dragapult Prime Boxes and Dark Sylveon V Boxes.
Pika Shop is offering pre-orders on all Celebrations products once they go live and you can sign up to be alerted.
Wayland Games still has Mini Tins, Collectors Chests, Dark Sylveon V Boxes, Deluxe Pin Boxes, Premium Figure Boxes, Pikachu V-Union Boxes and Dragapult Prime Boxes.
Have something to tell us about this article?