It looks like the patch notes for the upcoming Valorant 2.07 Update has been leaked online. We’ve got everything you need to know about the upcoming 2.07 update, including the release date and what you can expect from the patch.
If you weren’t aware, the Night Market is back in Valorant. If you haven’t checked it out already, you can find a full guide to the returning Night Market at the link below.
- VALORANT: Night Market – Foxtrot Map, New Agent
Valorant Update 2.07 – Leaked Patch Notes
Thanks to Valorant leaker @floxayyy on Twitter, we now have our first look at the leaked 2.07 patch notes for the upcoming update. You can find all the important bits below, or check out the leaked image here.
- GRAVITY WELL
- / Now pulls Agents that are defusing the Spike
- / If they are pulled out of defuse range, the defuse will be interrupted
- GRAVITY WELL
- / Audio cues added to indicate when she’s boosted in the air from Blast Pack
- / Explosion and Showstopper launching VFX updated so they are less obscuring and clear out of the play space faster
- Fixed a bug when calculating if damage taken while decayed should be lethal for players with armor
- / Most noticeably, this was causing Marshal shots when the target was decayed 50 to reduce the enemy to 1 health instead of killing them
QUALITY OF LIFE
- / Improved feel of ping wheel selection tool; this should now feel more predictable to use
- / Cypher Tripwires now display to Observers with associated team color
- / Fixed issue where spectators and observers could sometimes see incorrect aim vectors for scoped-in sniper rifles when switching between views. The incorrect view would settle to the correct position over about 1 second. The correct view now immediately shows.
- / Yoru Can no longer plant the Spike after using Gatecrash while his Dimensional Shift is active
- / Fixed an unintended dome in the sky that Astra saw if she came out of Astral form while Omen is ulting
- / Fixed a bug where placing Killjoy’s turret next to Sage’s Barrier Orb would sometimes break it
- / Cypher can no longer place Spycam in Cyber Cage projectiles
- / Fixed issue where Killjoy’s disabled Alarmbots would chase far away targets that ran by them when it was re-enabled
- / Fixed issue where Skye’s Guiding Light appeared to go underground when thrown directly down
- / Fixed various localization issues with the server selector and the promotion screen
- / Fixed a bug that was causing the Match History filter to function incorrectly
- / Fixed a bug where players would have to restart client to rid themselves of their competitive queue restriction after their restriction ended
- / Fixed a bug where some players were not penalized for being AFK after a match ended during remakes
- / Fixed a bug where players using Russian keyboard were having issues with party push to talk
- / Fixed a bug where players who swapped to Thai keyboard had their voice chat settings reset
Valorant Update 2.07 – Release Date
The expected release date for the Valorant 2.07 Update is Tuesday, April 13.
The patch notes are subject to change as they are leaks, and not officially from the Valorant developers.
If you want to stay up to date with all of the latest Valorant news, leaks, guides, and patch notes, make sure to keep checking in on DualShockers.