Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War 1.15 patch notes reveal a bunch of fixed bugs in Multiplayer, Onslaught, and Outbreak modes.
Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War is still in the second season and there is even more content to experience now. Recently, the Season Two Reloaded update launched for the game, which added a bunch of new content to the multiplayer and Zombies sections of the game.
Today, the game hosts a small hotfix that wipes out the issues caused by the Reloaded update. Let’s have a look at the patch notes.
Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War 1.15 Patch Notes
Aside from fixing a bunch of bugs, the new update also adds a few new features and bundles to the game. Check the details below:
- Calling Card Showcase:
- Choose up to three Calling Cards to display in your Showcase, now available in the Player Identity menu at the Barracks.
- Set as Favorite:
- Players can now use the “Set as Favorite” option in Create-a-Class to designate a target class for the Quick Equip feature. Weapons equipped through Quick Equip will automatically appear in this class.
- Player Inspect in Lobby:
- Players can now inspect other players’ Operator models while in the Lobby.
- Wolf Operator Bundle now available in the Store.
- Addressed an issue where a pop-up message stating “Quitting with 3 or fewer players on your team will result in a loss and a ladder point penalty” could erroneously appear when attempting to join on a friend.
- Miami Strike:
- Addressed an issue where attackers/defenders could spawn on the same spawn side in CDL Custom Games.
- The “Junked” Daily Challenge now tracks progress for destroying enemy Field Upgrades by interacting with them, not just by shooting them.
- Fixed a rare crash related to players joining a match in progress in Search and Destroy.
- Fixed a rare crash in Multi-Team related to radiation clouds.
- Addressed an issue where CODCaster could be selected in non-team-based modes.
- Moved the Private Match Server Pause feature to an option in the Pause menu to allow the host of a match to apply a Blueprint from the Pause menu without inadvertently pausing the match.
- Fixed crashes related to Krasny Soldat and zombie pathfinding.
- Addressed an issue where a player’s vehicle would not take damage when running into Special or Elite enemies.
- Addressed an issue that caused jetpack flames to appear on an HVT when their jetpack was not in use.
- Addressed a progression break that could occur when killing a zombie immediately after the Surge incremented.
Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War is now available on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, and PC.