miHoYo has announced a new event called Never-Ending Battle in Genshin Impact.
Just like other events, the Never-Ending Battle will also reward players with Primogems, materials, and weapons for completing the challenges.
So let’s drive straight into the details to know more about when the event starts, how to complete it, and what rewards are in store for you this time.
- MORE: Genshin Impact 2.0 Livestream – Start Time, UTC-4 to ET, How to Watch and Leaks
Never Ending Battle Event Details
Before miHoYo streams Genshin Impact Version 2.0 tomorrow, players have to face one last challenge where they battle against unknown enemies. These enemies of unknown origin have come ashore to the Golden Apple Archipelago with the intent of capturing this seaborne paradise for themselves.
So the primary focus of the Never Ending Battle event will be combat. You will have to use the mechanisms and the blessings from Momentum Discs to beat back the monsters in one fell swoop.
Besides this, new missions have also been added to Marine Hues. Completing them will reward you with BEP.
Event Date and Time
The event will begin on July 9 at 10:00 AM and end on July 19, 2021, at 03:59 AM (Server Time)
Players must have Adventure Rank 21 or above to participate.
How To Complete Never Ending Battle
Players need to visit the various areas of the Golden Apple Archipelago and activate challenge nodes to start the event.
- Starting on the first day of the event, a new challenge will unlock each day until the seventh day, by which all the challenges will have been unlocked. The seven stages will be distributed at different locations throughout the islands.
- Players can select the difficulty level before each challenge begins. The amount of points you obtain for completing a challenge is based on the difficulty selected. So you will get rewards at various score levels based on the highest score you achieve in a stage.
- Each challenge stage has unique mechanics that will provide basic buffs.
- Defeat enemies during the challenge to get corresponding points, and defeat Berserker Opponents for additional points.
- During the challenge, Momentum Discs will randomly descend upon the field, which must be destroyed using harpasta. If they are not destroyed in 15s, they will flicker briefly before disappearing.
- Travelers need to equip the gadget Wind-Blessed Harpastum before starting the challenge. Travelers who don’t have this gadget can complete the “Summer Gift” quest to obtain it.
- During the challenge, you need to defeat Berserker Opponents or destroy Momentum Discs to gain Momentum, which is divided into 3 levels. When each level of Momentum have been achieved, you will obtain the corresponding Momentum Blessing and unlock its related buffs.
- Momentum will decay over time, requiring you to constantly defeat Berserker Opponents or destroy Momentum Discs to keep up the pace.
- If all party members fall or the challenge is aborted, the current score obtained will be counted as the final score.
Keep in mind that the challenge stage cannot be initiated in co-op mode.
If all these instructions seem too confusing for you, refer to the picture below for a quick summary:
Defeat the enemies within the time limit to earn points. By reaching the target scores, Travelers can obtain rewards such as Primogems, Talent Level-Up Materials, Hero’s Wit, Mystic Enhancement Ores, and Mora.
Have something to tell us about this article?