Roblox is one of the biggest games around. Here’s how to get the 2D cat in Adopt Me.
New in-game items are always a big deal in popular games like Roblox. For a limited time, players can get a 2D cat in the game Adopt Me.
Here’s how to get the 2d cat in Adopt Me in Roblox before it disappears.
- MORE: Roblox April Fools 2021 – Adopt Me, Piggy Gurty, and More
How to Get the 2D Cat in Adopt Me
Getting the 2d cat in Adopt Me is pretty simple as long as you know where to look. Follow these steps and you should be good to play with your new two-dimensional pet. Make sure you get the pet within the next 24 hours before it disappears.
- Start the game and leave your house.
- Head over to the center of town where the two-dimensional buildings are (they’ve replaced the regular town square buildings for the time being)
- Talk to Burt (he should be standing on the right side of the buildings wearing a patterned blue button-up shirt)
- After talking to Burt, the 2D Kitty – Full Grown should be added to your inventory.
You can watch a video walk-through right here by Watergamingplays28:
Looking for more on Adopt Me? Make sure to check out this article that goes over everything we know about the Retro Furniture & Peacock update that should be coming this upcoming Friday, April 2.
You can also read this article that take a look at the upcoming Ocean Egg release date. So far, it seems like all we know is that the Ocean Egg will be a part of the next big Adopt Me update.
- STREAMER: Who Is Mackenzie Turner? Meet the Roblox Brookhaven Streamer
For any and all Roblox coverage, make sure to stick right here with DualShockers and check out our Roblox tag so you never miss an article.