Yesterday, Risk of Rain 2 players were treated to the game’s biggest update yet.
The update contained a ton of new features, lore and even a new character, named Bandit.
This has left a lot of players asking about how to unlock Bandit in Risk of Rain 2 and what are their skills?
Here are all the answers you will need.
What did the Anniversary Update add to the game?
The Risk of Rain 2 Anniversary Update added plenty of content into the game for players to get stuck into. Some of this content included:
- New Character – Bandit and Skin
- New System – Morgue + Account Stats
- Five New Items
- Five New Skill Varients
- New Monster – Lunar Chimera
- New Elite – Perfected
- New Boss – Grandparent
- Nine New Challenges
- 93 New Lore Entries
- So Much More
Risk of Rain 2: How to Unlock Bandit Survivor and skin.
Players don’t need to do a lot to unlock Bandit – in fact, nothing at all. As soon as the update is installed, the survivor will be unlocked for free. This is the same for the skin.
Bandit Skills and Abilities
The bandit has a nice range of skills in Risk of Rain 2 – They are as follows:
- Backstab – All attacks from behind are Critical Strikes
- Burst – Fire a shotgun burst for 5x 100% damage
- Blast – Fire a rifle blast for 330% damage. Can hold up to 4 bullets.
- Serrated Dagger – Lunge and slash for 360% damage. Critical Strikes also cause haemorrhaging.
- Serrated Shiv – Throw a hidden blade for 240% damage. Critical Strikes also cause haemorrhaging.
- Smoke Bomb – Stunning. Deal 200% damage, become invisible, then deal 200% damage again.
- Lights Out (Special) – Slayer. Fire a revolver shot for 600% damage. Kills reset all your cooldowns.
- Desperado (Special) – Slayer. Fire a revolver shot for 600% damage. Kills grant stacking tokens for 10% more Desparado damage.