LOR 2.11.0 patch notes reveals all the new challenges and changes coming to champions, expeditions, labs, prologue, and more.
After League of Legends, Valorant, and Teamfight Tactics, probably Legends of Runeterra is the most important project in Riot Games studios that delivers a card-based PvP multiplayer experience in the same universe as League of Legends.
- CHECK THIS OUT: Smite 8.6 Bonus Update Patch Notes For Morgan Le Fay, King Arthur
Legends of Runeterra update 2.11.0 will officially be available tomorrow on June 30. Today, Riot Games shared all the details around the new update, including the upcoming content with the Rise of the Underworld expansion.
Without further ado, let’s have a look at what the new update delivers.
LOR Rise of the Underworld Release Time
You will be able to play the new expansion, Rise of the Underworld, on June 30 at 11 am PT/6 pm GMT. The new expansion introduces three new champions and a total of 43 cards along with a new keyword: Lurk.
- A new challenge – Beneath the Surface – has been added to introduce Lurkers and the new Lurk keyword.
LOR 2.11.0 Patch Notes
You can check out all the changes coming to the champions cards via this link.
Region Road Updates:
- Shurima, Piltover & Zaun, and Bilgewater’s Region Roads have been extended by 4 levels each to coincide with the release of their new champions.
- Ekko, Pyke, Rek’sai, Swain, and Shyvana have been added as selectable champions in Lab of Legends.
- Unlocking modes step by step – there are a lot of modes in LOR now, many of them expecting a more advanced understanding of the game (I wouldn’t suggest Ultra Rapid Draw for your 2nd game ever). The new prologue introduces the modes in a more structured way, so players can practice VS AI, use Challenges to learn, then unlock PVP before finishing with the rest of the competitive and advanced modes. It’s still a quick journey to unlock everything, but it’s not all at once right from the start.
Current players who’ve already completed at least step 2 of the prior prologue will have every mode unlocked, so you won’t see any changes!
- Improve the pace of progress – The update utilizes introductory quests that award XP, win or lose, so everyone makes progress and keeps a good pace towards the next reward.
- More deck rewards – LoR has a lot more cards now than it did at launch, and we want new players to be able to try a variety of playstyles early on to find what they enjoy. We’ve added 4 additional complete decks as rewards into the prologue, and fewer random card capsules, so players will end the prologue with a total of 7 different starter decks. A discounted A Watery Grave deck is also available in the Store designed for new players who want to explore more options.
Current players will also get all of the new decks in their Loot inbox, if you don’t have the cards already. If you already own 3 copies of each card, you’ll still get the decklists in your deck collection (if you have the space for them against the 50 deck limit).
New Champion Skins:
- Sand Wraith Pyke
- Sandstorm Ekko
New Board Design:
New Card Backs:
- The Void Burrower
- The Bloodharbor Ripper
- None of That
- This Right Here
- Sunken Shipyard Board
- The Bloodharbor Ripper Card Back
- Unlucky Emote
- Sand Wraith Pyke Champion Skin
- Pyke Champion Card
- Exclusive The Bloodharbor Ripper Icon
New Deck Bundles:
- A premade deck centering around Ekko and Zilean, as well as the Sandstorm Ekko champion skin and Ekko emotes! who take the future into their own hands. Double down on Predict and set up combos, examining all the possible timelines before making your move.
- TIME LORDS: Zilean and Ekko manipulate the future with Predict to enable big combos.
- PREDICT LURKERS: Manipulate your deck with Ekko and Predict to enable Pyke and Lurker combos.
- LURKERS: Rek’Sai, Pyke, and sharks lurking in you deck grow increasingly deadly with each attack.
- OPPORTUNITY ATTACKS: Use Irelia and Blade Dance along with Miss Fortune to trigger Plunder effects.
- SAND AND ASHES: Azir and Hecarim swam your enemy with ephemeral units.
- BRUTALITY: Kindred and LeBlanc use strikes and kill effects to decimate your foe!
- VULNERABLE: Renekton and Miss Fortune use Vulnerable to enable devastating attacks!
- Fixed a bug where players were unable to select a unit when summoning a Predict unit from Concurrent Timeline’s effect & skipping that prediction.
- Fixed a bug where “everywhere” buffs wouldn’t apply to captured units.
- Shadowshift should now summon a Living Shadow in the correct combat slot.
- Fixed a bug where Taric would infinitely copy Golden Aegis’ Rally effect on allies.
- Chirean Sumpworker’s transform ability should now affect Chirean Sumpworkers that have been discarded, are on the board, or have been killed.
- Casting Iterative Improvement on an enemy Chirean Sumpworker should now create a Chirean Sumpworker in hand.
- Champion spells should no longer appear as their unit cards in the action log.
- Chief Mechanist Zevi should no longer give herself Fleeting when drawn from the player’s deck.
- Fixed an issue that caused players to be incorrectly flagged as AFK after summoning a unit immediately before the turn timer ends.
- Rimefang Wolf should now trigger Siphoning Strike’s buff effect when killing an enemy with its ability.
- Fixed an issue that enabled Rimefang Wolf’s strike ability to kill Tryndamere twice.
Legends of Runeterra is now available for free on PC, Android, and iOS.
Have something to tell us about this article?