Here are the patch notes from Valheim update 0.145.6
Valheim continues to grow. The Viking-RPG game has become one of the standout titles over the last couple of weeks and is going from strength to strength. The game already has a player base into the millions and is only in the early stages of Steam early access. Where the game is in early access, developers Iron Gate are implementing regular Valheim Updates. February 17, is the date of the latest one. Here are all the changes and patch notes from that update.
Valheim Update February 17 changes
The latest update doesn’t add too much to the title, instead, it fixes a range of bugs that have cropped up over the last few days. It does also make a quality of life change, by adjusting the auto-save time from 30 minutes to 20 minutes.
Valheim Update 0.145.6 Full Patch Notes
For those interested, here are the full patch notes for Valheim’s latest update.
- Disable google analytics
- Updated Unity engine
- Forest crypt fixes
- Credits updated
- Save system returned to old-new
- Pickables sync fix (stones, carrots etc)
- Dedicated server CPU usage fix (Framerate limiter)
- Hearth smoke building fix
- Save system tweaks
- Console “save” function can be used remotely if player is added to admin list
- Autosave every 20min (instead of 30min)
- Manual join IP function (dedicated servers only)
- Extra tombstone checks ( to prevent them from disappearing )
- Better broken world handling ( crash/exit instead of loading an empty world )
- Localization fixes
What’s next for Valheim?
The answer is A LOT. As I’ve stated, the game is only in the early stages of early access. There are still new biomes that have yet to be added into the game, and undoubtedly along with them a host of new items, weapons, enemies, materials, crafting recipes and so much more.
With that, if you’re just jumping into Valheim and need support, we have a range of guides to help players right here. Check them out below!