It can’t be understated just how much of a good job Iron Gate Studios have done with their Viking-RPG, Valheim.
Within a mere couple of months of hitting Steam in early access, Valheim has racked up an incredible six million downloads and has topped over 500k concurrent players. Not bad for a team of five.
As well as creating a very fun game, the developers have earned fans loyalty by releasing regular patches for the game, as well as laying out a roadmap for the game’s future.
The latest patch for the game has arrived today. Here’s everything you need to know about the Valheim update on April 19.
What’s in today’s Valheim Update?
Today, like most of the recent Valheim updates, doesn’t change a lot and is mainly focused on quashing a few bugs that have popped up recently.
Valheim Update April 19 Full Patch Notes
Below, you can find the full patch notes for today’s Valheim update, including all the bug fixes.
- Swamp draugr spawner location fix to prevent draugrs from spawning inside stones
- Lox pet-sfx fix
- Torches in locations should no longer support constructions
- Dolmen location stone size fix
- New terrain modification system
- Terrain-modification priority changed (Terrain modifications in an area should load before buildings, only applies to the new terrain modification system)
- World loading tweaks (to fix issues with ships and buildings getting damaged while loading)
- Stop server list download when leaving the start menu (to decrease network bandwidth usage)
- Lowered the amount of stone required to Raise ground using the hoe
Does Hearth and Home have a release date yet?
Unfortunately, the next major expansion for the game hasn’t received a set release date as of right now.
Thankfully, however, things are plodding along nicely and in a recent update, the developers shared that things are looking good.
Have something to tell us about this article?