A brand new update was deployed for Warzone on April 28 and comes with various quality of life changes, including a fix for the Hunt For Adler Event.
We’ve put together everything you need to know about the changes in the latest Warzone update, including the full patch notes from Raven Software.
- MORE: Level Up Season 3 Battle Pass Fast
Warzone Hunt For Adler Event
The Hunt For Adler Event was introduced as a limited-time event at the beginning of Season 3, participants in the Warzone and Cold War event were able to earn special cosmetic rewards by completing in-game challenges.
The event is due to end soon, but players were struggling to complete the challenges after they failed to track in Warzone. It looks like Raven Software has finally deployed a fix for the bug and players should now be able to complete the event challenges once more.
Raven Software is also reportedly considering options to give players ample opportunity to complete the event challenges and is looking into several different options.
Warzone Update April 28 – Patch Notes
Below you will find the full patch notes for the Warzone update deployed on April 28. Please note that these patch notes are the Season 3 Patch Notes Updated by Raven Software to include today’s update changes.
- The sizes of the first and second circles have been reduced for Verdansk Resurgence.
- End-of-game open mic has been turned off for modes with infinite respawn mechanics. This was intended to take effect with the release of Season Three last week.
- “Hunt for Adler” Limited-Time Event
- Fixed a bug with Challenge completion not tracking as intended.
- Fixed a bug causing Intel to spawn outside of the playable map.
- Fixed several map locations in Verdansk that allowed players to reach out-of-bounds areas.
- Fixed a bug that would cause gas mask overlays to remain on screen indefinitely if a player exited the gas as their gas mask was fully depleted.
- Fixed a bug where the epic loot M82 Semi-Auto Sniper was incorrectly labeled as thermal.
- Fixed a bug where the Modern Warfare “Razorwire” Submachine Gun Charlie blueprint could appear in loot caches.
- The R1 Shadowhunter Crossbow has had its reload audio restored.
- Fixed a bug that disallowed players from exiting the plane in Battle Royale Practice mode.
- The explosion in Verdansk’s vista no longer dances around when viewed from different angles. Thanks Geeky P.
- A sneak peek at some upcoming changes…
- Balance adjustments to the CR-56 AMAX, FARA 83, and Bullfrog.
- Changes to ADS Firing Speed on Cold War attachments.
Cold War & Warzone Season 3
Season 3 of both Cold War and Warzone is now live in game! The new Season kicked off on April 22 with a whole plethora of content.
Warzone players were treated to the Destruction of Verdansk Event which saw the map become over run with Zombies, ultimately ending in its demise. However, the event did finish with players being transported back to 1984 and dropping into a brand new Verdansk for the first time.
You can jump into Season 3 of both games right now, don’t forget to grab the new Battle Pass when you jump in.
Warzone and Cold War are available for PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X|S.
Have something to tell us about this article?