Bitlife continues to be one of the most beloved life-simulators available in the world of video games.
Players flock to it to live out their alternative fantasies, including globetrotting, committing crimes and much more.
Every week, the game releases a brand new challenge for players to complete, with a range of different objectives.
This week, the challenge is called Eat Pray Love – here are all the steps to complete and everything you need to do to conquer it.
What are the different steps in the Eat Pray Love Bitlife Challenge?
There are a grand total of six different steps that players need to overcome to complete the Bitlife Eat Pray Love challenge, they can be found below:
- Be Born in the United States
- Become a Famous Author
- Get Divorced
- Experience Mediterranean Food in Italy
- Achieve inner peace in India
- Find Love in Indonesia
How do I complete these challenges?
Now you know what the challenges are, here’s a step by step guide on how to complete each one of them:
- Be Born in the United States – This one is very easy. At the start of the game, simply select your character’s country as the United States.
- Become a Famous Author – To complete this, players need to keep their Smart Level at 100% when graduating from university with an English degree. After this, players will need to get the author job under occupations and work hard for an extended period of time.
- Get Divorced – For this step, you first need to be married. Then, allow your relationship to break down with your husband/wife. Following this, select the “Relationships” option, then “Get a Divorce”.
- Experience Mediterranean Food in Italy – Players first of all need to travel to Italy. Once there, it’s a case of changing your characters diet through the activities page. It can be found under the Mind and Body section.
- Achieve inner peace in India – Here, players will need to travel to India. From there, players will need to once again head to the Mind and Body section and select Meditate.
- Find Love in Indonesia – Finally, players will need to make their way to Indonesia. You will then need to find love and begin a relationship with somebody in the country, before marrying them.