Doki Doki Literature Club was one of the most popular psychological horror games in recent times, and now there’s a new ‘Plus!’ version coming to PC and consoles.
The new version of Doki Doki Literature Club will feature six new side stories, music tracks and plenty more. Meaning even if you’ve played the original title before, now is the perfect time to jump back in.
- MORE: The Sims 4 Sessions Live Event – Start Time
Doki Doki Literature Club Plus
Doki Doki Literature Club may appear as a completely innocent game, but it’s actually one of the most beloved psychological horror games around. You’ll play as the main character who joins a Literature Club in search of a romantic interest. Players will attempt to make the right choices throughout the title in order to get the perfect ending.
The original Doki Doki Literature Club is pack with a new ‘Plus!’ version, featuring new content exclusive to the upcoming title. According to the official description, Doki Doki Literature Club Plus will feature:
• 6 new Side Stories about friendship and literature, totalling hours of new content
• 100+ unlockable images including new game art, wallpapers, never-before-seen concept sketches, and more
• 26 total music tracks, including 13 all-new unlockable songs by Nikki Kaelar, plus special guests Jason Hayes and Azuria Sky
• A built-in DDLC music player to unwind with your favorite songs in a custom playlist, or loop a single track forever
• A high-fidelity visual upgrade with all artwork now in Full HD (1080p)
Doki Doki Literature Club Plus – Release Time
Doki Doki Literature Club Plus will release on June 30th, 2021 for Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and Microsoft Windows.
You can find the expected Doki Doki Literature Club Plus release time for each platform below. Unfortunately, none of these times are official and just an estimated release time.
The official Nintendo Support page states:
Content will usually be available at 14:00 GMT (15:00 CET) on the day of release.
- Please note: some third-party titles may not be not available until 17:00 GMT (18:00 CET) on the game’s release date.
Going off of this information, Doki Doki Literature Club Plus may be available for Nintendo Switch at 7AM PT / 10AM ET / 2PM GMT on June 30th.
However, it may release a few hours later as it is a third party title. Therefore the latest release time for Doki Doki Literature Club Plus on Nintendo Switch could be 10AM PT / 1PM ET / 5PM GMT.
The official PlayStation Store page for Doki Doki Literature Club Plus states that the title will release at 5PM BST on June 30th. It’s unclear if this means the horror game will release at 5PM worldwide or at 9AM PT / 12PM ET / 5PM BST.
Check the official PlayStation Store Page to find the Doki Doki Literature Club Plus release time in your region.
No time is given on the official Xbox Store Page, but their support page states that “You can play the game as soon as it’s released in your region, usually shortly after 12:00 AM local time on the release date.”
Unfortunately, no release time is available on the Steam Store Page, but many games on Steam are often released at 10AM PT / 1PM ET / 6PM BST.
Have something to tell us about this article?