MLB The Show 21 update 1.13 is yet another hotfix for the Online Head to Head mode following the recent changes in updates 1.12 and 1.11.
Major Baseball League season 2021 is almost in the final third, and fans are incredibly hyped for the end of the current season as the standing tables of each region are shaping up.
On the other hand, with the real season going moving towards an end, fans are excited to finish their own career in MLB The Show 21 and follow the real-world matches, while managing their favorite in the in-game franchise.
MLB The Show 21 Update 1.13 Patch Notes
ONLINE HEAD TO HEAD:
- Fix for a freeze that could occur after a double switch was made in the bullpen
- Fixed a bug that would display the incorrect player in the pause menu
- Fixed an issue that would cause the home plate umpire to ignore a strike call when a runner is stealing home
- *There are no hitting or gameplay balance changes in this update.
- Fixed a crash in Manager Mode
- Fixed a bug that would prevent tutorials from displaying for new players
- Various camera adjustments made to scenes in Road to the Show
As mentioned in the patch notes, the new update doesn’t bring any balancing changes to the online mode. Probably things would change so much as long as the community is satisfied with the changes.
MLB The Show 21 is now available on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, and Xbox Series S. The Xbox Game Pass subscribers on consoles can play it for free. It’s the first time ever that an MLB The Show entry launches on Xbox consoles.
Have something to tell us about this article?