Rainbow Six Siege Designer Notes for the next update in the Operation North Star reveals recoil nerf for Zofia’s M762.
Rainbow Six Siege Operation North Star has been available for less than a month and has already received its first patch. The second update for the season will be available later this month, and as Ubisoft reveals, it will contain some nerfs and buffs for a number of operators.
- CHECK THIS OUT: Valorant Ruination Bundle Revealed – Release Date & Price
Probably the most notable nerf is the recoil increase of Zofia’s M762, which makes it a harder-to-control weapon. On the other hand, Tachanka’s Shumikha Launcher gets yet another buff. Check out the details down below:
Rainbow Six Siege Designer Notes Y6S2.2
- Added 2.0x scope to ACS12 (removed 1.5x scope)
- Added 1.5x scope to MX4 Storm
- Removed 1.5x scope from C1
- Population targeted by this change: Casual, Top Ranked and Pros.
- Added Deployable Shield (removed Proximity Alarm)
- Increased Shumikha Launcher total ammunition to 14 (from 10)
- Improved DP-27 destruction:
- 0 to 4.99m: 0.3 radius hole per shot
- 5 to 7.99m: 0.2 radius hole per shot
- Beyond 8m: 0.2 radius hole after three shots
- Modified M762 recoil, harder to control.
- Vertical recoil increased
- Horizontal spread will be stronger to the the left
- Long burst recoil will start on the 8th bullet (was 12th)
- Following experimentation on the Test Server, we’ve made the decision to put Nøkk’s balancing rework on hold.
- Increased damage to 69 (from 59)
- Increased damage to 63 (from 57)
Rainbow Six Siege is now available on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, and PC. The Xbox Game Pass subscribers can play it for free.
Have something to tell us about this article?