There’s a brand new Playlist Update from both Cold War and Warzone today (April 29), so DualShockers has put together the full patch notes and a complete rundown of what you can expect in the first update of Season 3.
The latest Season of Cold War and Warzone has finally begun, and there’s a brand new Battle Pass for players to level up. If you want to find out how you can level up the Season 3 Battle Pass as fast as possible, check out the link below.
- MORE: Level Up Season 3 Battle Pass Fast
Cold War Playlist Update
Below you will find the official patch notes for all of the changes that were made in the April 29 Cold War Playlist Update. These notes were taken from the official Treyarch Studios Website.
Our latest update delivers various bug fixes and gameplay improvements across Multiplayer and Zombies, including updates for Sticks and Stones, the removal of the Ballistic Knife from Snipers Only Moshpit loadouts, a fix for Beck’s latest Operator Mission in Multi-Team modes, bug fixes for the scoreboard in Zombies, and more. We’ve also corrected a rare issue in Zombies where some players saw their round bonus incorrectly display as a negative value. Read on below for the full list of updates.
DIESEL 24/7 + GUNFIGHT TOURNAMENT INCOMING
As you may have seen in the latest Weekly Briefing blog, this week’s upcoming update will introduce the 6v6-only Diesel 24/7 playlist and our next Gunfight Tournament to Black Ops Cold War starting April 29th! The fan-favorite Sticks and Stones will continue, and Face Off will return to Featured Playlists for more 3v3 action on Diesel, Mansion, and the rest of our Gunfight maps.
Here’s what’s new:
- Added various stability fixes.
- Sticks and Stones
- Addressed an issue where Tomahawk kills awarded 100 points instead of the 50 points shown on screen.
- Addressed an issue where Finishing Moves weren’t being counted as a melee kill.
- Snipers Only Moshpit
- Restricted Ballistic Knife from use in Snipers Only Moshpit. (April 26)
- Addressed an issue with Beck’s Season Three Battle Pass Operator Mission (“Block 1000 incoming damage with player-inserted Armor Plates”) not progressing correctly in Multi-Team modes.
- Addressed an issue where the scoreboard could lose functionality.
- Addressed an issue where players were unable to inspect other players in the scoreboard.
- Addressed an issue where the column that would display the amount of “Downs” for players was not shown.
- Addressed a rare display issue that could cause Match Bonus XP to appear as a negative value.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when migrating hosts during an Objective.
- Removed Crossroads from Onslaught map rotation for maintenance.
Warzone Playlist Update
As of writing, Raven Software have not released the changes or patch notes for the Warzone Playlist Update on April 29. As soon as more information is released, this article will be updated.
Cold War & Warzone Season 3
Season 3 of both Cold War and Warzone is now live in game! The new Season kicked off on April 22 with a whole plethora of content.
Warzone players were treated to the Destruction of Verdansk Event which saw the map become over run with Zombies, ultimately ending in its demise. However, the event did finish with players being transported back to 1984 and dropping into a brand new Verdansk for the first time.
You can jump into Season 3 of both games right now, don’t forget to grab the new Battle Pass when you jump in.
Warzone and Cold War are available for PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X|S.
Have something to tell us about this article?