How To Fix PS5 Error Code WV-109146-1, PS5 Error Code WV-109146-1, PS5 WV-109146-1, WV-109146-1. This PS5 error is yet another one that returns the ‘Unable to connect to the server’ message, and yet again, the steps to fix the problem are identical to a number of other problems with the console. Sony‘s official website entry recommends a number of steps you can take to fix the issue, as seen below.
PS5 Error Code WV-109146-1, How To Fix
- Hit up the PSN Status Page to see if there is any problem outlined by Sony
- Restart the PS5 and used a wired connection to access the Internet, then configure your settings again
- If using a wireless connection, review your installation location and bring the PS5 closer to your router if possible. You can also try moving any obstacles that may disrupt the connection.
- Turn off your router/modem, wait five minutes, then turn it back on again.
- Update your router’s firmware if applicable
- Try opening the following ports — TCP: 80, 443, 3478, 3480, and UDP: 3478, 34709 and 49152~65535
- Head to networks settings and set up a static IP address to help improve it
- Go to DNS settings in the Network Settings and configure your settings with the number of public DNS that is free and open to the public by companies or organisations.