When it comes to the rarity of weapons, there are a bunch of different divisions in Fortnite. You will need to know the Fortnite rare weapons before completing the game’s latest Week 4 challenge.
Thanks to the data miners, we now have our first look at the Fortnite Season 6 Week 4 challenges before they are deployed. While there is nothing complicated about this week’s challenges, one of them might require you to have a small knowledge of the weapon rarity in Fortnite.
A challenge in Week 4 requires players to kill three opponents with weapons of Rare rarity or higher. Let’s jump into the details and see how we can complete this challenge:
What Are the Weapon Rarities in Fortnite?
Overall, there are five degrees of rarity in Fortnite‘s weapons that indicate how hard it is to find a certain weapon inside the island. Common, Uncommon, Rare, Epic, and Legendary are the available rarities for weapons in the game.
How to Recognize the Fortnite Rare Weapons?
Thankfully, Epic Games has provided an easy way to recognize the rarity of weapons. Below, you can find the color of each rarity division.
- Demonstrated by a grey background behind the weapon’s icon
- Demonstrated by a green background behind the weapon’s icon
- Demonstrated by a blue background behind the weapon’s icon
- Demonstrated by a purple background behind the weapon’s icon
- Demonstrated by an orange background behind the weapon’s icon
In order to complete the challenge successfully, you need to kill three opponents with weapons of Rare, Epic, or Legendary rarity.
Below, you can also have a look at the all challenges in Season 6 Week 4:
- Set structures on fire (0/10)
- Search chests (0/7)
- Eliminate opponents with weapons of Rare rarity or higher (0/3)
- Shockwave wildlife using a shockwave grenade or bow
- Tame wildlife
- Deal damage to opponents with The Recycler (0/300)
- Revive a teammate
- Deal damage with Primal weapons (0/2,500/5,000/7,500/10,000/12,500)
Fortnite is now available for free on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Nintendo Switch, Android, and PC.