Warframe Valentine’s Day update includes new Eros Wings and other cosmetic items.
Currently, there are two big events in the world upon us: The Lunar New Year and the Valentine’s Day. Some games are celebrating both events with new content and cosmetics and some only focus on one of them. Warframe developers has chosen the latter and they have brought players Star Days, the brand new Warframe Valentine’s Day event that is now live across all platforms around the world and will continue until February 24.
In order to enter the Star Days event, you will need to pay a visit to Ticker in Fortuna. When you spawned in there, just go up-left to the higher platform and you will find Ticker there. In order to get the Warframe Valentine’s Day event rewards, you will need to do some activities in Fortuna, such as Bootie, to get Debt Bonds and exchange them for rewards when visiting Ticker. The most noticeable reward you can get is Eros Wings Ephemera that will cost you 35 Training Debt Bonds. Below, you can have a look at some of the available rewards in the game (courtesy of Gamepur):
- Cherub Color Palette – 25 Familial Debt Bonds
- Ticker Floof – 10 Familial Debt Bonds
- Eros Wings Orbiter Decoration – 10 Familial Debt Bonds
- Star Days Deimos Glyph – 15 Medical Debt Bonds
- Star Days Gauss Glyph – 5 Shelter Debt Bonds
- Star Days Helminth Glyph – 10 Shelter Debt Bonds
- Star Days Lavos Glyph – 10 Shelter Debt Bonds
- Star Days Necramech Glyph – 10 Shelter Debt Bonds
- Eros Arrow Skin – 1 Training Debt Bond
- Snipetron Blueprint – 10 Advances Debt Bond
- Ignis Wraith Blueprint – 25 Advances Debt Bond
One interesting fact about the Eros Wings Ephemera is that their color will be different depending on your suit’s main and secondary colors. When engaging in a battle, the wings will disappear, so don’t worry about bigger hit-boxes or sight distractions.