Destiny 2 Guardian Games Medals are a major part of the event’s rewards. Here, we will let you know how to earn them.
Since hitting the market as a free-to-play title, Destiny 2 has earned a lot of new players that love the game and enjoy taking their time in its vast world.
- MORE GUIDES: What Time is the Weekly Reset in Destiny 2?
The developers recently revealed this year’s Guardian Games event that will be available soon enough. Let’s jump into the details and see what Bungie offers in Guardian Games.
What is Guardian Games?
Guardian Games is a big competitive event between three different classes available in the game. Fight for your class and earn points to win the weekly trophy of the event.
All players who have completed a mission related to escaping from Cosmodrome and speaking with Eva Levante in the Tower Courtyard are allowed to take part in the Guardian Games event.
What Are Destiny 2 Guardian Games Medals Rewards?
Guardian Games offers various sets of drops. There will be Laurels, Contender Cards, Medals, Rewards, and Bounties available in the event, each having their own use.
- Dropped by other players during the Guardian Games’ matches, you can pick up Laurels to later turn them into Contender Cards, Bounties, or rewards.
- In Crucible and Gambit activities you can only get Laurels at the end of a match as rewards based on your luck, while in all other activities you can pick them up during the match.
- Contender Cards are one of the major progressing items that can lead you into a Gold or Platinum medal. You can get contender cards from Eva.
- Completing Trials or Nightfall Contender Cards delivers Platinum medals while finishing a Strikes, Gambit, or Crucible card will earn you a Gold medal.
- Earned through completing Contender Cards, Triumphs, or other activities, medals will be saved in your Medal Case.
- Make sure to turn your medals into Tower Podium to increase your the overall points of your class in the event.
- Three different Bounties will be available during the Guardian Games event.
- Weekly Bounties will earn you XP, Bright Dust, Glimmer, and Laurels, while Daily Bounties will only reward XP. There are also Additional Bounties that give away XP and Bright Dust.
- Exotic Guardian Games Shells: There are three brand new exotic shells designed for the event that you can purchase from Eva by Laurels.
- Color of Speed Exotic Sparrow: This can be earned by completing Triumphs and getting class points.
- Heir Apparent Exotic Machine Gun: If you don’t own it already, you will be able to get this weapon through a certain quest in Guardian Games.
- Heir Apparent Catalyst: Players who own the machine gun will have a chance of getting the gun’s catalyst in drops from earning Gold and Platinum medals.
- Other: There are also new Legendary class items, new shaders, and new emblems that can be acquired by completing Triumphs.
Destiny 2 is now available for free on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, and PC.
Have something to tell us about this article?