Fortnite Season 6 Week 3 challenges are now live across all platforms.
A new week in Fortnite has already started and you can now jump into the game to complete the new challenges.
Similar to every other week, there are two kinds of Epic and Legendary challenges available in the game. While you should finish the Legendary challenges by the end of the week, the Epic challenges will still be available until the end of Season 6.
Now, let’s see what Epic Games wants us to do this week:
Fortnite Season 6 Week 3 Challenges
- Fly 20 meters with a chicken
- Hunt a chicken (0/1)
- Catch fish at Camp Cod, Lake Canoe, or Stealthy Stronghold (0/5)
- Deal damage with shotguns (0/1000)
- Get headshots with rifles (0/10)
- Deal damage within 20 meters using a pistol (0/500)
- Eliminate Raptor, Zenith, or Blackheart (0/1)
- Forage bouncy eggs hidden around the island (0/10/20/30/40/50)
Finishing the challenges above will reward you in various ways. Unlike last week, the new challenges seem to be pretty straight-forward with no need for a big help.
This week, most of the challenges are based on the player’s skills in shooting with various guns. Probably the Get Headshots With Rifles challenge would be hard for those who are not comfortable with long-ranged guns such as Rifles. But there’s no need to worry as you will have enough time until the end of Season 6 to improve your sniping skills.
Fortnite is now available for free on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Nintendo Switch, Android, and PC. The iOS version is still out of date as Apple and Epic Games are yet to reach an agreement over in-game purchases in Fortnite.