Season 6 is old news, there’s a new way to craft and upgrade your weapons in Fortnite Season 7. The flying saucers in the sky are dropping nuts and bolts all over the Fortnite map.
Thankfully, the nuts and bolts are actually a viable crafting ingredient for Fortnite players to upgrade their weapons.
- MORE: How To Open The Cosmic Chest In Fortnite
Fortnite Nuts and Bolts
Nuts and bolts are a new crafting ingredient introduced in Fortnite Chapter 2: Season 7.
They can be found simply scattered around the island, or from harvesting materials and killing enemies. Once found, they can then be used to upgrade applicable weapons.
Upgrading Weapons In Fortnite
To upgrade an eligble weapon, simply follow the steps below.
- Find a weapon that is eligible to be upgraded via crafting.
- Open your inventory.
- Any weapon which is eligible for upgrades will have a small crafting symbol above it in your inventory.
- Press R1/Right Bumper/R depending on your platform and key bindings.
- This will take you to the crafting tab.
- Select the ‘Craft’ button to upgrade your selected weapon.
That’s it! You’ve now used your collected nuts and bolts to upgrade your selected weapon.
The weapons available via crafting are as follows:
- Lever Action Shotgun
- Burst Assault Rifle
- Rapid Fire SMG
Fortnite Chapter 2: Season 7
Crafting isn’t the only new feature introduced in Season 7 of Fortnite. Players can now jump into the new season to discover a new map, Battle Pass, alien-themed weapons, and so much more.
There are also a bunch of new Legendary Quests that need completing! Thankfully, DualShockers have already worked our way through them and published full guides.
Check out the link below to find out how to complete the very first Legendary Quest of Season 7.
- MORE: Converse With Sunny, Abstrakt, Dreamflow, Riot, or Bushranger
Have something to tell us about this article?